Before doing this Hostinger Review my team was a bit surprised by all the features they provide for amazingly cheap and affordable prices.
Their only goal is phenomenal loading speed, perfect and strong security and having 24/7 customer support.
They were founded in November 2004. They offer a variety of hostings like shared, cloud and amazing VPS services.
Let’s talk about the most used ones, shared hosting plans.
Hostinger Review – Pricing
Hostinger offers 3 shared hosting plans:
- Single Shared Hosting ($0.99/mo) – 1 website, 100gb Bandwidth and 1x processing power and memory.
- Premium Shared Hosting ($2.59/mo) – Hosting 100 websites, unlimited bandwidth, 2x processing power and memory with weekly backups.
- Business Shared Hosting ($4.09/mo) – All benefits from premium, plus having daily backups, FREE SSL Certificate, 4x Processing Power and Memory.
Their business shared hosting plans come with all the benefits, and it is a perfect host and amazing price if you are a developer or multi-website owner.
Their single shared hosting plan is perfect for beginners, that just want to start their internet marking journey and test the waters with their first website. At $0.99 per month, I’m not sure that you can find better deal than that.
Hostinger Review Phenomenal Performances
They offer the standard uptime guarantee of 99.9%, this is amazing if you are a beginner. They are a reputable company and are known for the amazing services they offer.
We tested one test website on the single shared plan and we come up with 100% uptime upon checking.
The loading time was also very impressive for a cheap hosting at 735ms. HostGator has over 900ms and they are even more popular by Hostinger.
You also need to take into consideration that we used their cheapest hosting plans, and on the business hosting plan, the performances can be 4x higher.
If you are a begineer you need to know that Google loves fast and responsive websites, I read a study recently that if website took longer than 3 seconds to load visitors leave.
In this case with Hostinger, you don’t need to worry about leaving any money on the table by having slow servers with lots of downtimes.
As you can see they are most likely the best cheap hosting that there is.
This doesn’t end here, they also offer WordPress servers, which is perfect if you are a beginner and it is easier to work with WordPress.
Also, you have weekly backups and phenomenal customer support.
Their best-shared plan is Business, and it comes with free SSL, Cloudflare CDN, DDoS Protections and daily backups.
You will not be worried if you didn’t update your themes or plugins or installed a bad script on your website. This is superb because you will not have any data loss.
SSL is crucial if you wanna own an online store because getting paid in Paypal can be a struggle if you don’t have https:// on your website. This makes your visitors safe and protected as well.
Cloudflare CDN is here to help your website be 100% up and running.
Easy to use
Hostinger is really easy to use. Every beginner can start a website with them in minutes. If you own a website on another host, they also offer free migration to Hostinger and they will do it with no downtime at all.
They offer a good control panel, with all features put there, like backups, file manager, Subdomains, Auto-Installer, etc.
Having a money-back guarantee on hosting is crucial. Luckily for you, Hostinger offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on their services.
If you are not satisfied with their services, they will refund you with no questions asked.
They have 24/7 customer support that has very professional and friendly chat agents.
They also provide support over 20 languages. I was not joking when I explained above that they are one of the best cheap hostings I’ve ever dealt with.
The response time is lower than 1 minute. They are very well trained to help and fix everything that may go wrong with WordPress.
Downsides of Hostinger
- No Phone Support – they only offer live-chat, email tickets, and knowledge base. This is not a big deal for a lot of clients, most of them prefer using the live-chat and chatting with an agent for a couple of minutes.
- Custom panel – I don’t like this because if you are a professional may be a bit learning to do to use Hostinger. But if you are a beginner you shouldn’t be worried about this. It is simplified with big icons for the beginners to learn quickly, and cPanel keeps increasing the prices that’s why it is not possible to have low prices and cPanel.
- Higher renewal prices – this is trick that a lot of hosting companies use, and that is after you pay for 1 or 2 years worth of hosting, the prices will grow. The $0.99 plan goes to $2.15 when you want to renew in couple years.
Hostinger Review – Conclusion
The hosting provider is phenomenal with all the features and extra security they have.
The customer support is professional and always wanna take care to fix any issues fast and help you with any questions you may have.
They are the perfect cheap web hosting that is available today. I like how they have structured everything and how the hosting operates. It is really impressive.
Hopefully, this Hostinger Review helped you decide if they are the perfect host for you.
You may be interested in a comparison between Hostinger vs BlueHost.